Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm Baaaack!







After much searching I have finally recovered my passowrd on this account and now I can finally start blogging and keeping people up to date on my work :) Yay! Im off to buy a camera too...so yea :) Im excited to finally be ready to sell some of my work. As long as I can keep them well documented, I guess there is no reason to hang on to them :) Yay!



More later! Im off to do hair :P




Im leaving you with one of my latest works, a doll of my friend Parker who had been bugging me about making him a doll forever. Its the first doll I have made based on a person and not a celebrity..... as you can see I have no idea how to arrange the photos....ahem....i will learn


1 comment:

Unknown said...

As always, Parker is so handsome and dapper.
Great job on his doll Dennis!

Much love,
Jessie B.
xoxoxoxo